Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sweet Dreams

You guys know the drill. You hear the three short buzzes calling in the middle of the night, or awake to the cold sweats and deep feelings of paranoia. Knock knock, who's there, it's a late night low blood sugar. So you reach for the snacks beside the bed (if you're lucky), knock back the juice box, and like hell you're about to go brush your teeth down the hall.

My dentist friends (no seriously. They are my friends and they are professional teeth carers) pressured me into a new practice, swishing with baking soda and water. I changed over one of my water bottles to a diluted solution and it tastes flipping nasty and I keep accidentally drinking it during the day, but if it will keep me from having George Washington-style dentures when I'm 45 then I guess I'm into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment